At NDP, we understand that sending your daughter to Notre Dame Prep is an investment for your family, and we seek to make an NDP education available wherever possible.
Because we want to make our financial aid process understandable, we have provided here extensive information about financial assistance. Also, our director of admissions and her team of counselors are available to answer any questions you may have about the process.
Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year for all grades is $20,560 plus laptop (9th grade only).
- Middle Level Technology Fee (grades 6-8): $125
- Upper Level Technology Fee (grades 9-12): $250
- Uniform: approximately $300
- Retreat fee: $70-$200 (varies by grade)
- Field Trips: $25-$50 (depends on trip)
- Senior Graduation fee: $150
Additional Fees based on Student Elections
- Elective Classes: see course catalog
- Athletics: $150 per sport/per season
- Theatre Fee
Notre Dame Prep offers two types of monies: need-based and merit/talent awards. These monies are available to both Middle and Upper Level applicants.
There is a 5% family discount for any family who has three daughters attending NDP at the same time.
Some Facts About FACTS
Notre Dame Preparatory School uses FACTS Grants & Aid Assessment for the need analysis for NDP applicant families. Please continue to revisit this section for more up-to-date information during the admissions process.