The NDP Booster Club was organized in 1997 by a group of parents to boost school spirit and assist the school in raising funds which are used to support the costs of all of our athletic teams in all grades. The success of this group is the result of the cooperative efforts of the membership working closely with the Athletics Department and School Administration.
The mission of the NDP Sports Booster Club is to organize the parents and friends of the school to assist the Athletic Department in raising theesprit de corps of NDP sports, providing financial assistance to all of the programs, and assisting with volunteer time when needed.
Since its inception, major accomplishments of the Booster Club include:
- The purchase of Sports and Fitness Center equipment
- The purchase of Blazer One and Blazer Two (Buses)
- Athletic team uniform replenishment program
- Middle level scoreboard replacement
Recent expenditures include:
- The purchase of two sculls for the Crew team
- A contribution towards the lacrosse wall
- Golf Bags
- Tennis post and nets
- Basketball and basketball tanks
The annual Bull and Oyster Roast is the Booster Club’s most important fund-raising event to support athletics and is held annually in October. All families are encouraged to attend this event.