The NDP Friends of the Arts (FOTA) organization was founded in 2003 to support the performing and visual arts at NDP including art, drama, and music. Whether your daughter is a sculptor, actress, vocalist, painter, musician, photographer, graphic designer or techie, she is a vital part of the NDP arts scene.
FOTA aims to blend the donations of time and creativity as well as social events and fundraising to enhance and strengthen the strong ties among the NDP artistic community. It gives parents the opportunity to be involved in their daughters' passion for the arts. Please consider joining FOTA this year and help us to enhance the Arts programs at NDP.
FOTA supports the exceptional faculty who teach our daughters as well as enable NDP's arts programs to purchase equipment and participate in activities that were previously out of their reach.
- Hand bells
- Art supplies and framing supplies
- Complete set of band chairs; band stands for Liturgy Band and Choir
- Choral books
- Communication system for the auditorium
- Microphones for drama; Middle Level play rights
- Photography lab door; photography backdrop
- Supplies and software for the Graphic Arts Lab
- In 2015-2016 FOTA raised funds for 30 new performance dresses for the Middle Level Performing Arts Class, a new Kiln for the Art program, and musical rights for the middle level musical as well as add an additional spotlight for the stage, a new wireless microphone and monies for batteries. The group also worked with the NDP Parents Association to facilitate their purchase of a Vibraphone for NDP's concert band.
For all drama performances, FOTA offers the ability to purchase “Angel Seats” which are reserved seating in advance of public ticket sales. For more information please contact Mary Laudeman.