Created in 2010, as part of Notre Dame Preparatory School's “50 Years on Hampton Lane” celebration, the “Hampton Award” recognizes those individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the development of the school, particularly the Hampton Lane campus.
- Mike & Sue Abromaitis: long-term volunteers and supporters of NDP, including of the Josanna Abromaitis Social Service Fund and former school Board member (Michael)
- Michael & Honey Constantine: long-time volunteers for Notre Dame; in particular, Michael has served as a trustee (in non-consecutive terms) for nearly 20 years
- P atricia Ennis Groeninger : long-time Middle Level coach and physical education instructor; founded NDP’s Sisters Academy Service Camp; continues to volunteer in numerous capacities well after her retirement in 2007
- Houston MacIntosh, M.D.* & Diane Dippold MacIntosh, Ph.D., ’58: sponsors of The MacIntosh Women’s Lecture Series, which ran from 2007-2011, and The MacIntosh Library Reading Room; the Drs. MacIntosh also established The Margot and Diane Dippold Women’s Collection, including books by, for, and about women
- Robert & Carol Swam: long-time school volunteers; in particular Robert served on the inaugural NDP Board of Trustees
- Michael J. Batza, Jr. & Patricia Kay Batza: Long-time supporters of NDP; Mr.s Batza was a member of the school's first-ever Board of Trustees
- Jane Feldmann Cook ’71: dedicated NDP volunteer archivist
- Henry J. Knott, Sr.* & Marion I. Knott* (*posthumously): Baltimore philanthropists and long-time friends of Notre Dame Preparatory School
- James P. O’Conor & Bette Ellis O’Conor ’46: Mr. O'Conor was intrinsic to the land deal which facilitated the purchase of the Hampton campus; the O'Conors founded the Bette Ellis O'Conor Humanities Program.
- Lawrence R. Rachuba & Diane DeChiaro Rachuba ’59: long-time volunteers and supporters of Notre Dame Prep.