Information for New Middle Level Families
Welcome to Notre Dame Preparatory Schools Middle Level!
To make your transition to middle school as easy as possible, here is all the information you will need to prepare for your first day of school. Please read the information below and the attached files (at right) carefully, as they address many topics. (Please note that your mailed admission packet may include some handouts which are not attached below.)
Some Important Information:
Tuition: The Board of Trustees has set a tuition rate of $20,590 for the 2019-2020 school year. A required, non-refundable deposit of $850 secures your daughter's place in next year's Middle Level if received by March 8, 2019, by 4 p.m. Recognizing that tuition is a considerable expense for NDP families, we use the FACTS Tuition Management System, which allows several payment options for tuition:
- Monthly Payments: Monthly payments through FACTS begin in July. Payments are split into 10 payments beginning in July, ending in April. The FACTS enrollment fee for this plan is $46.
- Single Payment: The Single Payment plan will have no fee and may be set up as a direct payment or an invoice account. Direct payments are set up where FACTS is the initiator of the payment. FACTS will debit your selected account (bank account or credit card) on either the 1st, 5th, 15th or 20th for your July payment. Invoice payments allow you to be the initiator of payment. FACTS will contact you prior to your payment due date to confirm when the payment is due to them. You will then be responsible for completing the payment to FACTS.
- Semi-Annual Payments: The Semi-Annual payment plan has a $20 fee and may only be set up as a direct payment plan where FACTS is the initiator of the payment. You may pick the day of the month( 1st, 5th, 15th or 20th) for your August and January payments. FACTS will send you an email reminder before your payment is made.
- Three Payment Plan: The 3 payment plan has a fee of $46 and may only be set up as a direct payment plan where FACTS is the initiator of the payment. You may pick the day of the month, 1st, 5th, 15th or 20th for your August, November and March payments. FACTS will send you an email reminder before your payment is made.
- Quarterly Payment Plan: The quarterly payment plan has a fee of $46 and may only be set up as a direct payment plan where FACTS is the initiator of the payment. You may pick the day of the month 1st, 5th, 15th or 20th for your July, October, January and April payments. FACTS will send you an email reminder before your payment is made.
BYOD Program: Details will be provided in a later mailing.
Uniforms: You will be able to order your daughter’s uniforms at the "Get Acquainted" Party on Tuesday, May 14, 2019. Representatives from Flynn and O’Hara Uniform Company will be here from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. to take measurements and accept orders. They require a 50% deposit on uniform orders.
Trading Post: Trading Post will be open on Tuesday, May 14 from 3-6:30 p.m.
Please click on the file attachments to the right to read more information about health forms, bus transportation, and other matters.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Admission Office at 410-825-0590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.