Welcome to Notre Dame Preparatory Schools Upper Level!
To make your transition to high school as easy as possible, here is all the information you will need to prepare for your first day of school. Please read the information below and the attached files (at right) carefully, as they address many topics. (Please note that your mailed admission packet may include some handouts which are not attached below.)
Some Important Information:
Course Scheduling: Course scheduling for your daughter will take place on April 9 or April 10, 2019. Please choose the day most convenient for you; click on one of the links below. Each program begins at 3:45 p.m. promptly with a presentation on curriculum and scheduling procedures. At that time, faculty members will inform you and your daughter of her course and phase assignments, and assist her in choosing an elective. Please bring the elective sheet with you on scheduling day with your daughter's selections.
Tuition: The Board of Trustees has set a tuition rate of $20,590 for the 2019-2020 school year. A required, non-refundable deposit of $850 secures your daughter's place in next year's Upper Level if received by March 8, 2019, by 4 p.m. Recognizing that tuition is a considerable expense for NDP families, we use the FACTS Tuition Management System, which allows several payment options for tuition:
- Monthly Payments: Monthly payments through FACTS begin in July. Payments are split into 10 payments beginning in July, ending in April. The FACTS enrollment fee for this plan is $46.
- Single Payment: The Single Payment plan will have no fee and may be set up as a direct payment or an invoice account. Direct payments are set up where FACTS is the initiator of the payment. FACTS will debit your selected account (bank account or credit card) on either the 1st, 5th, 15th or 20th for your July payment. Invoice payments allow you to be the initiator of payment. FACTS will contact you prior to your payment due date to confirm when the payment is due to them. You will then be responsible for completing the payment to FACTS.
- Semi-Annual Payments: The Semi-Annual payment plan has a $20 fee and may only be set up as a direct payment plan where FACTS is the initiator of the payment. You may pick the day of the month( 1st, 5th, 15th or 20th) for your August and January payments. FACTS will send you an email reminder before your payment is made.
- Three Payment Plan: The 3 payment plan has a fee of $46 and may only be set up as a direct payment plan where FACTS is the initiator of the payment. You may pick the day of the month, 1st, 5th, 15th or 20th for your August, November and March payments. FACTS will send you an email reminder before your payment is made.
- Quarterly Payment Plan: The quarterly payment plan has a fee of $46 and may only be set up as a direct payment plan where FACTS is the initiator of the payment. You may pick the day of the month 1st, 5th, 15th or 20th for your July, October, January and April payments. FACTS will send you an email reminder before your payment is made.
Placement Tests: Your daughter should plan to take the math, English, and modern language placement tests on Saturday, March 16. New students are required to sit for the Language Placement exam. All entering students are required to take the English test. Eighth-grade students currently enrolled in Algebra I or II or Geometry who want to be considered for placement into Geometry, Algebra II or beyond in ninth grade must take a Math Placement Test. Once you have read the information at right about 9th grade placement testing, please click here to tell us more about your daughter’s placement testing preferences. (This form is required and will help us determine which tests she will take on March 16th). Again, click here re: testing preferences.
BYOL Program: At right is information about the Bring Your Own Laptop (BYOL) Program and the Laptop Information Sheet, which outlines all of the details of our laptop program.
Laptop Camp: Registration for one of two summer Laptop Camps will open Monday, March 11, 2019. Registration is based on a first-come-first-served basis. Click here to register.
Uniforms: You will be able to order your daughter’s uniforms on scheduling evenings. Representatives from Flynn and O’Hara Uniform Company will be here from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on both evenings to take measurements and accept orders. They require a 50% deposit on uniform orders.
Trading Post: Trading Post will be open on April 9 and April 10 from 3:30 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Please click on the file attachments to the right to read more information about course selection, laptops and laptop camp, tuition payments, and other matters.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Admission Office at 410-825-0590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.