Here is all you need to know regarding the Admissions process at Notre Dame Prep. This will keep you up-to-date on all the important dates during the fall and winter months. Your online application profile will provide a checklist of required application steps and will track the completion process. We hope you can see your daughter and family at NDP.
Middle Level Admissions Checklist
The following items are required for an Upper Level application (see below for more information):
- Shadow Day and Interview
- Application and application fee
- Standardized test scores
- Transcript from current school
- FACTS application (if applying for financial aid)
We strongly recommend that families attend one or more of the following admissions events:
- Missed Open House or want to see more of NDP? Attend one of our additional Fall Admissions Events:
- Click here to attend our Inclusivity Coffee and Conversation Session on Friday, November 10 from 8:30-9:30 am.
- Click here to attend our Middle Level Parent Panel on Tuesday, November 14, 2017.
- We have numerous opportunities to visit the school during our "Fall Afternoon Tours." To register for one of these afternoon tours, click on the preferred date:
Schedule a Shadow day!
Parents, you can either:
- Call the Admissions Office after July 3, 2017, OR
- Fill out the following “Schedule a Shadow Day” information form; you will receive a call back from the Admissions Office.
Come “See Yourself at NDP” during your Shadow Day visit!
- Shadow days for current 5th grade girls start October 3rd, 2017 and run through December 7th, 2017. Off-grade (grades 7 and 8) shadows days are also available.
- Please bring a copy of your daughter’s final report card from the previous school year and any standardized test scores (Iowa, PARCC or CTP 4 scores).
- Drop off is 7:45 AM and pick-up is 2:30 PM. There is a 60 minute Parent Information Session immediately following drop-off at 8:00 AM in the Admissions Suite.
- Students shadowing will be provided lunch.
- Apply by the Early Bird Application deadline of Friday, November 3, 2017, and pay just $50! All Early Applications must be submitted by 4:00 PM before the fee increases.
- Apply by Monday, December 4, by 4 p.m., and pay only $75.
- Apply by Friday, December 15, by 4 p.m. and pay $100.
Take the ISEE!
- Register for the ISEE here.
- We will offer the ISEE at NDP on Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017. NDP is a closed testing site, so you must register no later than Oct 21 through ISEE. Event code: 29T5PCCA; School ID: 210145
- Check-in on testing day is 8:30 a.m.
- Students should take ISEE before Sunday, January 14, 2018.
Transcript Release Form
All applicants to the Middle Level (grades 6, 7, 8) will need to print, sign and turn in a transcript release form to her school. Please turn it in to her middle school between November 3 and November 20, 2017. This allows the school to send NDP her full academic transcript. The transcript release form can be accessed here: Transcript Release Form
- Apply for Financial Aid through FACTS between November 1, 2017, and January 2, 2018. Financial aid in the Middle Level is limited.