Here is all you need to know regarding the Admissions process for the Upper Level at Notre Dame Prep. This will keep you up-to-date on all the important dates during the fall and winter months. Just print and highlight each bullet point as you complete the various steps. We hope you can see your daughter and family at NDP.
UPPER LEVEL ADMISSIONS CHECKLIST:
Transcript Release Form
If your daughter attends a public or independent middle school, you will need to print, sign and turn in a transcript release form to her school. Please turn it in to her middle school no later than November 21, 2016. This allows the school to send NDP her full academic transcript. The transcript release form can be accessed here:
(Note—this does not apply to our catholic school applicants.)
Schedule a Shadow day!
Parents, you can either:
- Call the Admissions Office after July 1st, 2016 OR
- Fill out the following “Schedule a Shadow Day” information form; you will receive a call back from the Admissions Office.
Come “See Yourself at NDP” during your Shadow Day visit!
- Shadow days for current 8th grade girls start September 15th, 2016 and run through December 8th, 2016.
- Please bring a copy of your daughter’s final report card from the previous school year and any standardized test scores (Stanford, PARCC or CTP 4 scores; 2013, 2014 or 2015 if possible).
- Drop off is 7:50 AM and pick-up is 3:15 PM. There is a 60 minute Parent Information Session immediately following drop-off at 8:00 AM in the Fishbowl.
- Students shadowing will be provided lunch.
Missed Open House or want to see more of NDP? Attend one of our additional Fall Admissions Events!
- Click here to attend our Athletic Open House on Wednesday, November 2, 2016
- Click here to register for our Coffee and Conversation Event (Hear from our Headmistress about life at NDP--Parents Only) on Thursday, November 10.
- Click here to attend our Admissions Information Night on Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
- Click here to attend one of our Monthly Afternoon Admissions Tours on various dates starting at 3:15 p.m.
- Click here to attend "Musical Notes," a Q&A session with NDP musicians prior to the Fall Concert on October 18.
- Click here to attend our backstage tour for the fall musical, "Sister Act," on Saturday, November 12.
Apply by Monday, December 5, 2016
- Apply by the Early Bird Application deadline of Friday, November 4, 2016 and pay just $50! All Early Applications must be submitted by 4:00 PM before the fee increases.
Take the HSPT!
- The HSPT is offered at NDP on Saturday, December 3, 2016.
- NDP is one of many testing sites for the HSPT and offers the test on December 3, 2016.
- While we would love for your daughter to take the test at NDP, she can take the HSPT on either December 3 or December 10 at a testing site that is most convenient for her.
- If your daughter is taking the test at NDP, please arrive at 8:30 AM. Testing will conclude at Noon.
- Should the December 3 test be postponed due to snow, the snow date at NDP is Saturday, December 10, 2016.
- Click here to sign up for the HSPT!
Optional Additional Applications
- Have a talent or passion for dance, science, drama, art or music? Apply for one of our Gateway Talent Awards! click here for more information about applying.
- Apply for Financial Aid through FACTS by January 2, 2017. To learn more about FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment (FACTS), our tuition assistance program, click here.