Other Quick Facts
Towson, Maryland, on Hampton Lane between Providence and Dulaney Valley Roads; NDP moved from North Charles Street to its 60-acre Towson campus in 1960.
Approximately 800; at present 20% of our students are persons of color. Students come from 80+ different ZIP codes from Annapolis to Southern Pennsylvania.
For the 2020-2021 school year for all grades is $20,590 + fees and uniform
ACCREDITATION AND MEMBERSHIPS
Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and the State of Maryland; member of the Association of Independent Maryland Schools, National Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, Council for the Advancement of Support of Education, Independent School Management, National Association of Independent Schools, National Association of Secondary Schools, National Catholic Education Association, National Coalition of Girls Schools.
- 2020 College Board AP Computer Science Female Diversity Award
- 2019 Baltimore Style Reader's Choice Best Girls High School
- 2019 Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland Emerging Leader
- 2019 44th Annual Mayor's Business Recognition Awardee
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Baltimore Sun Top Workplace
- 2017 Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland Champion
- 2014 Headmistress Sister Patricia McCarron, SSND, Ph.D., received the Educational Excellence Award for Secondary Education from the National Catholic Education Association
- 2013 Headmistress Sister Patricia McCarron, SSND, Ph.D., named to Daily Record's "Circle of Excellence" for her three-time inclusion among Maryland's Top 100 Women
- 2012 National Blue Ribbon School for Excellence
- 2012 University of Maryland Top Engineering Source School