Notre Dame Preparatory School's theme for the 2021-22 school year is With Grateful Hearts, and as we embark upon a new school year here on Hampton Lane, we do so with a spirit of profound gratitude – and hope. We are grateful –
- For the extraordinary generosity and support that provides the resources we rely on to keep our school going, especially during challenging times;
- For the health and safety of our community;
- For our teachers and staff who give so much of themselves each day;
- For our students, who give our work meaning and who inspire us every day as they embrace their work with such joyful enthusiasm and dedicate themselves through acts of justice and service to improving the lives of those around them;
- For our alumnae, who provide examples to our students of how to go out and transform the world; and
- For our families, who entrust their daughters to our care.
Each member of our Advancement team is grateful to have the opportunity to partner with all of you as we work, together, to realize our mission. May we all continue to walk through this new school year with gratitude – for our many blessings and for each other.
Caroline Mullin Whitman '09
Interim Director of Advancement